Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

god damnit been waiting for something like this. every single shoujo ML needs a proper reality check like this.

if he hates her so much why wouldnt he just accept her requests to break the engagement?? i suppose he wasnt even reading the letters, but im just hoping it's not the "he was fooling around just to make her jealous because he actually liked her" 🙄

thanks for the translation! i love the expressions and the story sounds interesting, i'm curious what'll happen next

Thanks for the translation! I'm really liking this series so far, especially the main character, so I hope you continue to release.

I’m really liking the story so far, after reading both scanlators versions, I like your wording a lot better. But ‘cleaning’ wise, I’ll give the hat to the other scanlators. Wish the best and hope to see more updates from your group.

i love this so much. really appreciate your choice of wording, though i am grateful for both versions. hope you can continue to do this or maybe even collab to help with the process

Dear me those insults were still baby level and he's already crying ahahahaha what more if he got insulted by the entire internet people

Dude they're practically naked in front of her... He's gotta be some kinda exhibitionist. Maybe he thinks she's a voyeur? Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Mad props the the TL group lmao this is such a freakin hilarious translation.missed the chance to say “kiss my ass” tho in the real insult scene

Users who are viewing this thread