Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Now this is a kind of FL who will kick all of these stupid males 😌😌

Woahhh i love the FL. not to mention her UGH face and the face of crown prince's horse are totally the mood when i am reading his affair parts. I am looking forward for it. Thank you for translating it♡♡

Dex-chan lover
I find guys who cry adorable most of the time....but this guy....can't she just kick him between his legs and get it over with? I'm hella annoyed :D

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Nope. That cute crying puppy eyes face isn't winning you any points scumbag.

The best character in this chapter is clearly the horse. (MC lost points cos the insult not insulting enough)

Love the fact she put out there he is teh at fault for his behaviour. Also he is in puberty.... I can't... Girl NO!! XD

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is another cliche isekai. But not gonna lie. This got me sooooo good. Lol among so many isekai with villaines as mc that I've read this is the first one I saw the heroine called the main guy the exact word being a "trash"...it's like she is the representation of all readers encountering every trash mc who jerks every villainess as mc.... Lol aslo when he about to cry like a baby... I lost ny shit LMAAOOO. IM SOLD!!

Users who are viewing this thread