Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
My tooches really being saved here from the mass updates. Also this translation was freaking hilarious top tier stuff

I'm assuming nine is the strongest werewolf and his brother but seems weak so maybe not

I was almost moved when Jake shot at wolf dude. Totally thought he was trying to defend his people....then i read the next few panels 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Best nanny has great child rearing abilities, but makes food that would even give a demon lord pause. And Yona who is a great maid and loyal towards the female lead, but give zero shits about situations that has nothing to do with her.

When she said that the novel was filled with good-looking jerks as male leads I didn’t believed it, initially. But third jerk is out, and yeah— they’re hopeless.

So far all 3 revealed ML are nothing but pretentious pricks and I doubt the last will be any better. If the FL Yuri is truly a good person, I hope she didn't end up with any of those jerks...

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING TALK TO YOUR GOD DAMN NANNY AND BEAT HER HEAD IN UNTIL SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT YOU AREN'T GETTING MARRIED, for FUCK SAKE. The rest was brilliant. Dog is another asshole, who would have thunk it.

lmao i fucking hate these leads, gib me my yuri nine and everyone else. forton seems to be bit more normal n just a prick but omfg these leads r unlikeable. the dad is more likeable than these guys

Supporter
1) I love the dynamic between Yona and Melissa
2) Wow, Jake is useful for once.

1. If you ever touch baby nine again you're dead doggie got it?
2. Yona is hella funny lmao
3. Whoa Jake isn't just dead weight for once.

Double-page supporter
1. I love Yona. She's as savage as she is good looking xD
2. Hahaha Jake did good for once

WHERE IS NINE THOUGH???? I want to see our little blue cutie again 😢

Users who are viewing this thread