Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

@hollow7f she is good with the sword but the sword puts her above the talents of a lifelong werewolf. Without it she may not be up to that point just yet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think her real last name isn't Podebrat but Polnareff

I s T h a t A M o t h a F * * k i n J o J o R e f e r e n c e ?

Double-page supporter
@thunderbuggs Pretty much my reaction to every ecchi manga ever. Except with girl titties. Like put a shirt on that fits you and stop shopping in the toddler section for t-shirts man/lady. It's call fan service and I'm told I "should get used to it or don't read it"
Whatever, it is what it is. *sigh* 😑

Melissa is cool as ever 💕 I've practically fallen for her ways at this point, step on me

seeing forton get beat up was v satisfying
thank you for the chapter!

The novel doesn't compare with the level of gag the artist produces hahaha all the memes XD

That moment when Nine shows up I'm all... Korean shalala XD

Thank you for your hard work!

@Mojo

Unless there’s a novel I don’t think there are any spoilers yet, but I bet his betrayal was something weak like letting an innocent prisoner go or leaving the gang bc of true wuv or stuff like that

Can someone plz explain what the Jojo reference is? I’ve long heard of the series but never read it cuz it’s so long

@thunderbuggs To be fair, depending on how much time he spends as an animal, clothes would probably mostly be worn for social reasons rather than to be covered up completely.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Swings from right to left. Head turns from 'left' to 'right'.

physics be damned

Users who are viewing this thread