Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
YESSSS MELISSA I LOVE YOU. just from this chapter. 10/10 best fucking isekai/reincarnation (categories overlap often enough) comic on this site.

Double-page supporter
@Wolfwhistler That's a very valid point, but only if it's NOT one of those manga that doesn't cheat with the laws of physics and doesn't just magically let transform them with their clothes not being effected. I can somehow picture a red wolf holding a bundle of clothes in his mouth, wandering around the capital now...

LOLOLOLOLOL I LIKE HER MORE AND MORE EVERY CHAPTER! why you so sexy? why you so gorgeous? 💖💖💖💖

God damn, I love this woman. So many reincarnations as a villain stories but no one ever goes "F**k yeah I'm the villain, screw you all!" Her going full bad a** b***h on one of the jerks in the story is quite cathartic. Suddenly getting a high spec body and life, screw being meek. Properly squash all the bugs in your life.

Aggregator gang
IS THAT A MOTHER FRICKING J O J O
R E F E R E N C E-

*Roundabout starts playing*

How come in the cover art the sword has a more goldish color but in this chapter is pure white (pretty much blank) like the author forgot to color it in or something.

Aggregator gang
@fakegoose because it was a shiny white sword? It has the golden color because of the sunshine from the window at the cover? And cover is pretty much the face that would attract the readers so its very detailed with proper lighting and shadows unlike a chapter which is drawn on bulk.

Zm

So satisfying. N the sword! Ahahahhahahahahahaha finders keeps indeed~
N HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO OUR NINE!? LET ME AT EM

Users who are viewing this thread