Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

D2

I love the facial expressions slipped in to each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure you didn't come here to spend time chatting over (tea and cookies)...

Interestingly, this is what would've likely happened were this a Japanese shoujo/otome title.

The MC would've "slayed" Jack with her firm but gentle kindness and diplomatic choice of words, not to mention her impressive handmade array of tea and snacks.

This chapter is amazing 🤣 Nine is so cute being all smug like that and freaking that whooping is top tier shenanigans 💀

Double-page supporter
Does anyone have any spoilers of Nine's supposed wrong doings? Did he really betray his kin or was it a misunderstanding, or maybe he was framed? It would be interesting if he was really a secret black belly baddie, but something tells me the guy was framed. Maybe I'm just being shallow cause I like his cute fluffy tail.

Dex-chan lover
wait, so she really isnt talented with the sword? its just an op sword?if its just that imma be sad coz i liked how she became so good with her effort

Idiot. Put your mantiddies back in your shirt (seriously, why wear a shirt at all if it barely covers your torso), and leave. I stg. All the love leads in this story so far are bratty children, not grown men.

also, Melissa could punch me and I'd thank her

Users who are viewing this thread