Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

God this is the first time in a villainess isekai that they've addressed the original villainess. That was wonderful!

This chapter was so beautiful- meeting the past Melissa and being able to, not only acknowledge the current Melissa, but to then go further and support her/be fully on her side- wow that, that was beautiful (including this series' gorgeous art, here it was so mystical WHOA)

Fuck'em all up..... that made me so touched. FUCK'EM ALL UP! BOTH LIL MELISSA AND BADASS MELISSA!! XD

Supporter
hm not bad. these kinds of scenes are usually dumb, but
pretty solid

Aggregator gang
The scene with smol Melissa was really nice. Also they looked like they were in a concert as a band in the last panel they were together

Dex-chan lover
My biggest problem with this is that... its just so shallow. As big as a small lake and as deep as a puddle is what it feels like. Sad, really.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghostdevil hmm yeah like it would be cool to read a version of this story that takes itself more seriously than this. but at the same time, it's so fun to read. seeing a female MC grow a spine and stomp on everyone is like pure fan service to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread