Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@crimony well its not the seriousness, but the lack of depth. Lack of Guards, politics are non existent, things are going so easy for the MC and not in the gut wrenching badass way, like they do in shounen versions of these things. The stakes are just to low for it. :p

Dex-chan lover
@Ghostdevil ah i see what you mean. i think if the story did take itself seriously, it would have bothered to stress more consistent internal logic, like explaining the lack of guards, or going into the political aspect of the world. i'm kind of new to isekai, but so far the korean webtoons i've read only use the genre as a springboard for a comedy of situations, rather than dwelling on the details of this new and fantastical world. so i adjusted my expectations.

it IS confusing that a few chapters ago the MC kept getting thwarted, but now she's got everything incredibly under control... but i'm just treating it as a satire of crappy love stories at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
YES MELISSA YES FUCK EM ALL!!
Nine looks so cute while crying 🥺🥺

i'm CRYING! THAT FIST BUMP AND THEIR SYNCHED MONOLOGUE MADE ME SHOUT!!!!

This would be a perfect moment to do a title drop "Beware of this villainess" but their monologue was even better than what I could have imagined! I'm so gay for the Melissa duo

Shounen moment. I want memes not this. But... I’ll let you pass, since this has been good so far.

Dex-chan lover
Is coughing up blood then fainting a trend in this princess isekai manhwa or something? It really reminds me of when athy coughed up blood the first time from WMAP

It's a joke btw don't take it too serious

Users who are viewing this thread