Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Yeah feeling pretty bad for this heroine, she's surrounded by clowns

"The white stuff is paper and the black stuff is writing" me when studying. 😑

So many questions:
- Why Nine turned into a wolf while he remained as human so long? Time limit maybe?
If it is so easy to get that health problem by just getting injured by a werewolf, why the remedy is on an ancient book, written on some over-complicated language and only known to a few mages?
- There is also how Yuri got to have a happy ending with the prince, given we now know her true character. Is she another reincarnated one? Just that she justified his acts because the real Melissa had bad temper and the prince probably devoted to her wholeheartedly later, seems a bit lame.
- Wasn't this mansion a place that not even the Emperor could approach?
- Also, the last two examples about hurting are those that do not even hurt or barely do. The author chose to use easy to recognize acts even though i have i have yet to hear about someone hitting a phone with the face, as compared with something important like people with chronic pain or decent muscle strains, neither of the four are notable.

Dex-chan lover
It's not just a dumb name. If you have ever heard the "song" of a peacock, you know exactly how extraordinarily ridiculous the name "Peacock Melody" really is.

Excuse me, His name is what?

Why? Is it cuz he shows his money off? and Sings a love song while at it??

Aggregator gang
x5.png
Oh no, seeing our cute Nine crying is causing my M side to awaken....

These male leads.... =_= exhausting. I feel bad for the women of this universe. Thank god for Melissa. This series is so good~

I vomited at the name. Peacock Melody. Omg whats up with that name. Also I like the art for Nine in this chap. He looks so adorable. He looks like a puppy instead of a big bad wolf. I'm interested on Yuri and Nine's hostility towards each other. You would think that there would be a battle for Melissa's hand between Yuri and Nine.

"the hell is this clown"
literally all of the readers LMAAO

Users who are viewing this thread