Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

"The hell with this clown?" 🤣🤣🤣

Yuri is officially my favorite character.

@Nayrael Considering both how differently some events/people are described (Melissa's brother is a good example, as well as Ian and Yuri's meeting) I assume that the book has a bad case of unreliable narration.

Aggregator gang
if she has so little magic, maybe push out magic with werewolf energy ? Would be interesting thought if that doesn't mean death.

The four men in Yuri’s harem are finally complete! But what’s with his name? Lol I wonder if Yuri makes that same disgusting face with all of her male leads...

But yay! Yuri route ftw!

I love Yuri already. At first I was worried she'd be a typical naive FL but as it turns out, she's not too unlike Melissa. I'm already looking forward to those two teaming up to destroy the male leads, haha. Oh, and her rivalry with Nines is unexpectedly funny. I bet there will be a lot of funny moments to come.

Thanks for the update!

Yuri and Melissa! So cute!
❤💙❤💙❤💙❤❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙

I love Nine so much 🥺🥺 I really hope that he somehow gets the ability to speak again, since it would be interesting to see some dialogue from him. Also, this chapter made me really like Yuri. While most isekai reincarnation webtoons usually have the heroine be the evil one to the villainess, it seems that they'll be joining forces together and I'm 100% all for it. I just really want the prince to get the ultimate rejection of the century because he still annoys the hell out of me lol

aha, I love this so much, and Yuri is best girl, she's so cute too. I feel so bad for her though, must not be easy being a harem protag (reminds me of that oneshot where a guy is a harem protagonist, but he's gay, that was funny and slightly depressing for the guy).

Lol how ironic. Yuri may be the harem protag but she's totally gay for Melissa.

The amount of Nine's expression in this chapter, Yuri's gayness for Melissa and the freaking name of the last guy... I love it.. 😂😂😂 Also, thank you for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
After reading the spoilers and chapter 27, I really wanna see some peacock got his ass kicked soon. XD Thank you so much, Saving your tooches since 2k19!

Users who are viewing this thread