Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@pokanikuman
thanks for the info. If we catched up with the raws why are a lot of people flaunting the 'spoilers'? Is this originated from a novel?
I don't know, I search but I didn't find any novel.

I think people hopes that anyone know so they and keep asking.

No matter how much I love our adorable puppy but team Yuri 😔 I'm sry nine

Also there is a discord? Just for the translator or for all?

Aggregator gang
So is there anyone out there who have a Nine emoji pack? I want that one in the 1st page😋

@Nameee It's a private discord server for our staff; we don't have a public server haha. We do update this series on the Sleepless Society discord server though, so if you'd like to get notified for it and you aren't already there, I'd recommend joining.

Nine is so fucking dramatic HAHAH I love this boy 🤡🤡 also that plucked peacock image is so cursed 💀💀💀

I think the main reason why Peacock is like this is probably because he used to be a commoner, he said so himself. Normally people who present themselves so fancy like him are usually people who never had those things before. His backstory most likely is that he used to be dirt poor until he became filthy rich, he also developed his yandere character of doing whatever it takes to get what he wants.
Of course, I could be wrong, there's nothing confirming this yet as far as I know, still doesn't excuse his actions though, he's a jackass.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it typical that the Challenged Party gets to set the terms of the duel? Oh, well. It's her option if she wants to give up that advantage.

The chapter already made me laugh so much but the extra report had me ded by the end of it 😂😂😂 Plucked Peacock was so cursed tho LMAO
I am team Yuri tbh xD But Nine is also hecka cute

I am living for buff Mellissa going "why not? I want yours" 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread