Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

C'mon girl kick him to the curb! Cheating kink my ass let's just punch this nympho in the face!

Omg! cheating fetish? and now a threesome? 😂 this girl is killing me

LOLLLLL her ways of calling him are just too absurdly hilarious. istg if he somehow actually has a thing for her and is childishly "bullying" her to get a reaction like a first grader i am absolutely done with this guy. even more so than i already was.

thanks for the translation!! really appreciating your hard work and will look forward to more :)

Okay is she gonna hit him or...... girl it’s time for that good ol’ fashion silent treatment.

Fed-Kun's army
I love her. I hope the trend of strong MC women keeps on going. Not all of them have perfect execution and some of them have disappointed me after I got invested in them and read them for months such as (if you open the spoiler tag it's your fault don't blame me)
"Emperor And The Female Knight" and "Yeon Lok Heun"
but every now and then you get some nice ones and I hope this one falls in that category.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Akera93
What?! I know
yeon lol Heun
Goes in a terrible direction later on, but what happens with
emperor and the female knight
? I haven’t read that one in a while so I can binge.

Please, please dump his ass if he ever admits to loving you while cheating on you, dont let the scumbag try to redeem himself

Double-page supporter
WOWOWOW THIS IS A GOOD HOOK LINE AND SINKER PLOT SO FAR

Users who are viewing this thread