Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Yo i hope he wouldn't come up with "im doing this bc i want to know how deep is your feeling" bullsh*t 🙄

this webtoon has so much potential! i really want it to be available on kakaopage ina but i reckon it'll be censored a lot so i'll just read it here, thanks for translating this interesting webtoon!

I hope this guy doesn't spout something like "I wanted to see you jealous" or some other bs

Kick him to the curb girl!

Pfffft she's so sassy it's hilarious!! 🤣🤣 And even though half the chapter was her having an inner monologue, I still lmao 😂😂 On a more serious note, that crown prince is really annoying. He's not a son of a b*tch, he is the b*tch himself. 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
@Twi
I forgot the details but from what I remember (in the novel and still not seen in the webtoon) the emperor eventually marries 3 wives for political reasons and then I think one turns out to be a spy and one dies or something like that...but either way, the cool female knight loses her charm as soon as the romance starts. The emperor falls for her first but the story milks all that "emperor has duties" stuff for all its worth. So he gets married to those women but he sleeps with the MC and then I think she runs away. In the end, it's supposed to be a happy ending with her becoming his concubine. To me, it was a shit storm as soon as he fell for her. It was cute for a moment with her being oblivious and all but then they had to show the political thing and it became too much. Eventually, the strong knight was portrayed as just any woman waiting for an emperor's favor and fearing to fall out of it. I used to avoid stories with an emperor ML just for this reason but then there was a surge of good ones where the emperor breaks the rules and is strong enough to shut everyone up.
I ranted for a while there but I was so disappointed with this one because for a long time it was my favorite in the genre and then it did an 180.

Oh my god he’s such trash. Her faces are too hilarious.

“There’s no way a threesome was what you wanted.”

“Do you have a cheating fetish?”

Oof what's with that cliche overbearing self centered jerk ML. This type of character is soo typical in chinese fictions, to think that a published korean webtoon would adopt the same archetype.

OMG she brought up exactly what I was thinking, that he must like being watched or something! LOVE IT that she just lays all that out there

I really hope that they break up and this isn't a whole "I did this because I love you and I'm a M" bullshit because this is great so far but I'm getting anxiety from the string that hasn't been cut off yet.

God finally putting assholes in their place, yes queen lay it on that MF scumbag, i hope she dumps his ass and wrecks him Lol Strong FL are amazing! thank you for the translation!!!

@Eclat123

The crown prince is def not the ML of the webtoon, he’s just the first of the 4 people who’s asses she’s gonna kick, the ML is supposed to be the blue haired guy from the cover. Prince is a support character. No worries c;

idk how this is a spoiler bc it’s literally what the summary says and she explained in chapter 1 about the crown prince.......... but okie dokie.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Shameless jerk and btch! Melissa wasn't a villainess but victim. Now she is a charismatic protagonist😎 Thanks for the update~^^

Damn this manhwa is gold LOOOOOOOL.

Melissa's such a bad ass 🤣 Show that crown prince who's boss!! He just wanted to make her jealous 😒 scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread