Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Akera93
Got it thanks! I think you might like The queen is busy. A little behind but she’s been complaining in the last couple chapters about that very thing so maybe she’ll do something to about it. With her view on that life style and her dissatisfaction, I feel like something will be done. That’s what got me hooked, waiting to see what she’ll do about it.

That was quite satisfying haha i wish she could insult him more, and truly act on getting the engagement annulled, that would serves that damn asshole right

I REALLY want to know the prince's reasoning for all this cheating bullshit. What was he expecting to happen?

Thanks for the update!

Is the prince doing it so he could get attention from his fiance? is he some kinda twisted tsundere? :)))

er facial expressions are so funny HAHA

BGM plays:
...Oh jealousy look at me now
Jealousy you got me somehow
You gave me no warning
Took me by surprise
Jealousy you led me on
You couldn't lose you couldn't fail
You had suspicion on my trail
How how how all my jealousy
I wasn't man enough to let you hurt my pride
Now I'm only left with my own jealousy...

Dex-chan lover
I find ironic how many comments bash the scumbag prince yet at the same time cheer up for the scumbags ML(who are as bad if not worse) from other webtoons .

hahahahah omg I need more tysm LMAO
if the ML is the blue haired dude in the cover, FUCK YES!! MORE LIGHT BLUE/TEAL HAIRED MLS PLEASE THEY'RE ALWAYS SECOND ML T-T

Users who are viewing this thread