Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

It was probably Yona who snitched under Melissa's orders! She gets a bonus, and Melissa doesn't even have to pay out of her own pocket!
There's no way our queen picks such an obvious answer. I'm guessing her pick is Yuri, since Peacock can't argue that something is more valuable than Yuri, can he?

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing she'll probably pick something that reveals the true nature of peacock, like a chain or something

@taidana The initial premise is "something most priceless and valuable", and since Yuri is a person and not an object, I'd just choose like Yuri's hair or sth.
hmm i went and read some spoilers and
my first guess was wrong, but honestly not that far off, but much more respectful than treating Yuri as sth that is hers.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I want her to intentionally lose and then take Yuri with her when leaving the estate (since the bet was only for Melissa to leave, Yuri can do whatever she want, and Melissa clearly is bored of the place)

On the other hand, I want her to just absolutely crush Peacock in his own rigged 'duel'...

Hope Yuri don't choose his. And if I'm not wrong that sword is blessed or something and doesn't have a price.xD

the author plays dirty by making nine so cute ugh.... i am getting diabetes from looking but i cant turn away, please melissa cherish him 🥺

I love Nine. Tho I feel like if I was in Melissa's situation, I may or may not pet zone him. (He's cute, needs pets, lovable, and occasionally turns into a handsome man. What more could you ask for? Um, but don't neuter this pet tho...) But I'm sure Melissa-sama won't!

@vy0110 now that you say it, i went back to read the chapter again and you're right. I'm glad she didn't choose Yuri cuz yeah, that would've been kind of disrespectful. XD

Users who are viewing this thread