Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
MELISSA ! MELISSA ! MELISSA ! MELISSA ! MELISSA ! MELISSA ! MELISSA ! MELISSA !
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Based on the question, it does sounds like Nine would fit, although it'd make her a bit of hypocrite based on her previous smackdown on Peacock that Yuri isn't a thing.

Value - she consider Nine priceless so 50m+ is technically correct.
Beauty - still beautiful even when covered with something worn and shabby? That's literally how she first found Nine.

And the box is large enough to fit Nine in.

Melissa is really one of those protagonists where I can just sit back with some popcorn and enjoy the show she puts on. Bravo lady, bravo.

Aggregator gang
I'm rooting for Yona even more now. By the end I want to see her lounging around her own castle.

Aggregator gang
Hah... I'm surprised he fell for it too srsly XD. Thank you, Saving your tooches since 2k19! Glad to see Yona on you guys' credit page 😍.

idk abt this chapter, it really feels like petty writing. All this weird forced build-up in the last few chapters of how our protagonist was going to fall into this trap, and then they retconned it like this.

It doesn't feel smart, it feels stupid.

I don't mind "dominating" protagonists, but this is textbook definition of "Antagonist's IQ dumbed down to 3 to make protagonist seem smart" situation.

Aggregator gang
Aaaaa Melissa marry meeeee (//□//)♡♡ And Yona too~♡ They're both so cool!! Nine as well!!!! Join my Harem!!!

Omg this is really what yona's do if peacock pay a better price... 😂
although, I predict all the time what melissa would do, but in the same time it was funny to see peacock get screwed hehe

thanks for the translation guys!

Pls pls pls don’t let this drag on like an episode of DBZ. Nine needs to breathe before the next millennia mmkay?

Users who are viewing this thread