Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
@TrapCard113 Even in Kaguya want to be confessed they are at least better due to the writing. Usually better story has at least dual layer for personality. When this one it say genius but don't show if he is schemer at the same time or has a hidden ace card. As everyone know the character every story need to correspond to at least at max to the author level of intelligence.(if he was so genius he would prop up the empire to a new era with his wealth or takeover the empire)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
B-but what about Nine?!

Fed-Kun's army
Team Yuri! Yuri yuri please xD
Nine can be the family pet and then everything will be just like the cover art :p

Hahahahha oh my God, I was like Yuri, laughing hysterically 🤣🤣

And blushing Nine is so adorable>< Melissa is make Nine shy, pink and blue 😂

Finally she can ask for help for nine! Goodness she's really gone and collected the heroine for her side, I love this it's just so much wacky fun.

Ehh.. if her tricks come back to bite, curious to see if she is armored too?😋

Fed-Kun's army
LOLOLOL
ITS PRECIOUS!! I love Melissa for being super confident put herself. I can't 😂😂😂😂😂

Omg lol that's so clever 😆 Also yayyyyy precious Nine will get his tongue back now (assuming that's what the favor is)!!

Aggregator gang
Melissa's choice is absolutely a trick answer but with carefully prepared arguments it's hard to discredit.

Aggregator gang
I cannot get over how beautiful each panel is 🥺🥺💞💖😩

We got em bois. Good riddance to that green creep. Man, I love Melissa so much. I mean, it's not just her awesome personality, but even her character design is so pretty and regal.

Also, I wonder if she's going to ask about restoring Nine's tongue?

YURI IS SAD SHE'S LEAVING ! AND SHE ALMOST CALLED MELISSA BY HER FIRST NAME, WITHOUT THE LADY BEFORE IT ! Blessed ❤️
Thanks for your work and please, keep going !

Users who are viewing this thread