Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

This is so cool. I really do like how they break a little the reincarnation/novel trop in this story, especially all the puns against the author's mistakes !

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly thought the answer was going to be Nine, but then again, this is Melissa we’re talking about here 😂

when i thought that melllisa's treasure would be nine......
they caught is in the first half ngl

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri’s braids were so cute! And did they rehearse the answer reveal scene? It was funny seeing them taking turn to reveal that Melissa was the answer.

Dex-chan lover
That last panel... Holy shit I skipped a beat there. And I'm most certain that Yuri did too.

Since when a person considered an item? Since when 'putting an item into a box' is equivalent to 'putting a paper with item's description' there? A human life doesn't have a price on it to begin with, because people are not for sale, there isn't a market for humans, so the price couldn't be verified, right? (This setting lacks slavery, I think) Any price she put on herself is subjective.

They would be absolutely CRUSHED, DEMOLISHED by any impartial arbitration court. They scammed him.

the artist really draws all these lovely mains so beautiful ugh, my bi ass is having a joy ride

thank u for, once again, the wonderful translation

Is it just me or Yuri is more like fluff & fluff every chapters ? 😂
But love the arts!! Also Melissa is the better villain version than Bakarina but with same foolishness

Users who are viewing this thread