Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
place your bets ladies and gentlemen, we've got one-to-one odds on Yuri and Nine right now

Aggregator gang
So nobody is going to appreciate the fact that Yona out here fetching pretty pennies at a party?

Dangg when I thought the dinner gonna be a tense one, baaammmm! All I see are mages partying and drinking like there's no tomorrow! 🤣 It's funnny when Yona mentioned Melissa being biased towards Nine just because he is cute 🤣 but fr tho, Baron Elizabeth just invited her for dinner even tho she'd stayed there for at least a week??

Yuri completely took over the spotlight. I'm sorry Nines, you're nice and all but Yuri has the power of yurification and we all know that Yuri will take over the world

Well you see the Elizabeth family was originally known as the Downey family. But then when their favorite son mysteriously vanished one day they decided to change their name to Elizabeth in sorrow.... or because it seemed like a good idea at the time... no one really remembers after the 5th cup anyway.... XD

@StickyTar nah it's not polite to show a young girl distributing her "sparkles" everywhere no one needs to see that(Komi-san Can't Communicate reference). For her dignity as a romance novel heroine it's best not to know what she had for breakfast this morning XD

Users who are viewing this thread