Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Damn, if this is really true, just HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES has she lived!?
Girl....one would go insane from this....

What curse? It'll be a hella plot twist if Yuri is also a person sucked to this world to be the female lead. And my Queen Miss Melisa Podebrat always says truth :3 me likey :3 thanks for the scanlation!

Yes queen Melissa step on them! I love how she's being a villainess but only to the male leads.

Also, I feel bad if Yuri has a curse where she has to endure every single male lead. Must have been hell.

Fed-Kun's army
Next chapter next chapter next chapter.... I need moaaaarrrr 😭😭😭
Poor Yuri... This confirm the theory she's aware she's in a loop of the novel world, right??? 😭

I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MOREI WANT MORE I WANT MORE

WHAAAAAAAAT YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YURI HAS BEEN IN A LOOP THIS ENTIRE TIME?!?!? THAT SHE KEEPS RELIVING THE SAME ANNOYING STALKERS?!?!

Bruh.... That's tough...

Oh man what kind of curse!? Curse of her power or her being "self-aware" in the novel but not able to do anything? I hope its the latter

Something must have happened for her to act a little different from her character in the novel

Users who are viewing this thread