Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Maybe she keeps repeating his life till she got sick of it. Which is why melissa is a fresh breathe of air to her~

curse!? oh how the plot thickens

the tea leaves scene was hilarious omg I love Melissa

I really really love Melissa and Yuri's relationship I hope this curse doesn't turn them against each other or anything they deserve to be happy together!! Thank you so much for the chapter!! ♡

Double-page supporter
The curse of a heroine that probably dies and repeats the events a lot :(

yuri and a curse? maybe yuri is really on the yuri route after all!?
Maybe yuri dont like men!
They are always clinging onto her!
but she got no choice but to entertain them...
then enters Melissa! a breath of fresh air on her black and white world!

everytime someone opens the novel, the world repeat. and yuri is aware of that.

Curse 10/10 has to be she’s relived each dudes route and is ready for it to all end... no wonder she is enjoying Melissa being around, and slightly different herself.

OO A TWIST. Also can't wait for Nine to finally take the cure I hope it works

look, i know everyone's talking about yuri's curse, but does that medicine in the second to last panel mean WE GET NINE SPEAKING??? I'M SO READY PLS 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@teruhashiclone
You see I have not excused his behavior just said I understand why he behave the way he does and that he is not "evil" not "bad" just don't know how to act the way people want him to act.
I also disagree with the part you said "he's been a jerk to every character he's interacted with thus far" because that is how those around him wanted to see it, that includes the reader, but it may not be what he thinks he is doing. One classic type of character is the person that don't know how to phrase what it wants to say correctly, one example I can think of that is explained that is the case is the "villainess" from "Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess". There are a lot of variables that we don't know as a whole to say he is a jerk instead of misunderstood.

@eddieee
I have not said that but if it makes you happy then why not.

Fed-Kun's army
Melissa is still SO POWERFUL, YOU GO GIRL!
Shit, it's TWIST TIME though. What the hell is this curse on Yuri?

Dex-chan lover
Omg so maybe Yuri used her magic to summon something that would break her out of the cycle of being with those guys. 😭 Save her Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread