Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

My guess:
maybe she reincarnates every time the sort completes itself and has had to live several life’s withe these shitheads

What if someone cursed Yuki to be the main character because someone's man fell in love with her. And then she gets reincarnated after a Male lead falls in love with her

JUST A THEORY, NOT A SPOLIER.

Yuri may be reincarnated many times, I think that's the curse. And also, is it just me who finds it cute when those shitheads drawn like literally shit with their r hair color 🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Perhaps the curse is that she can remember the other routes of the game but can't speak about it or stray from the storyline of the game for it would cause it to reset or something like that. Thus, she must suffer over and over again with these brats.

Fed-Kun's army
So she's a regressor. Now it makes sense why she's a bit deviant from the Yuri we were told about before 🤔. Now I understand cuz I felt she was very suspicious before.

Ah! that no signal scene is when your enemies doesn't realize of AoE skill has been activated 🤣🤭

I read somewhere the curse is the 'Writer's Curse', i couldn't understand the theory properly (probably bc of the lack of sleep lol) but now I'm seeing everyone's theory it would make sense now.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

omg, Yuri is cursed! that is why she prefers to go down in the yuri route and then change it to a friendship route!!!!!!!!!! nice o_o

For a split second i thought she was going yandere mode 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread