Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
nine has no personality other than being pretty and tall and crying a lot and thats okay. that being said, its a yulissa ending for me

CANT WAIT TO SEE NINE BBy SPEAKING TO OUR QUEEN AND BEING AN ADORABLE BB 🥰🥺❤️ if u want to know why it is a curse.... i read it from novelupdates :”)
its a repeating world? and yuri has been stuck in the loop forever but this time melissa is the change and it helps yuri escape from her fate of being bound to one of the protagonist:”)

for a second I thought Yuri would reveal herself as some kind of Yandere from that lifeless smile but it went on another direction and I am not disappointed
this just keeps getting better and better

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me change my vote frome an 8 to a 9. NIce little touch of foreshadowing at the end.
Thanks for the update.

Ohhh, such a good chapter!! Melissa is the best, and now we'll see nine speaking!!
Thanks for the update!!

Double-page supporter
Yeah yuri route only route.

Nine is okay and all but c’mon, the chemistry

I can't wait for nine to be able to speak again!!! Also Melissa is so baddass in this chapter, the way she absolutely destroyed those shitheads was amazing!!! I love melissa even more now

Group Leader
Okay I know I said I wanted Jack to come back and I do, he's hot as hell, but how is he involved with Yuri in any way. He even looks confused sitting at the table like "why did I get invited, who are these people, I am a wolf man?"

Users who are viewing this thread