Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

i think yuri went back in time several times and those hands are from her when she choose peacock

So she’s forced to follow the game’s events even though the ML’s are all trash..

It seems this is an unending repetitive cycle maybe?

Like game starts again as soon as she reaches the end? But why would it work that way though it doesn’t make sense..

For the longest time I’ve been wanting a reincarnation into a novel/game story where the “heroine” is forced to be in an endless cycle of the story where it resets back to the beginning once the “good end” was reached; and when someone reincarnates as the “villain” the “heroine” uses then as a chance to finally leave the story.

Oh god do I hope they take this route because that would be AMAZING

Ooo so what I get from this is that she has been going in loops and keeps repeating her life? Thats why she is so tired of all the mls? Can someone spoil me? I wanna know if I am correct or maybe I completely missed the mark lol

Ah, the usual manhwa/manga cliffhanger 😭😭 either Yuri's probably cursed by something/someone or she probably has memories of her reincarnation (and maybe she knows that whichever love interest she chooses, it all ends up having a bad end anyway?).

Also, I want to see Nine talk already 🥺 I really want either him or Yuri to be endgame with Melissa.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh... is she self aware? 🤔 Also feel like she might go yandere on the wolf boy later. 😱

Wtf what's with this evil cluffhanger, I NEED to know what curse she is talking about! 😱

Thanks for the update!

my daily dose of yuri~
waIT Yuri WHATS GOING ON??

is she like
experiencing the book over again and again like some sort of curse? and she keeps dying due to the ML's or sumn?? that's my theory..

Dex-chan lover
God, Melissa is the biggest chad in the entire otome isekai genre.

Women want her, men wish they were as manly as her.

at this point im accepting yuri and melissa as lovers, she's better off with melissa anyway rather than those jackasses

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri looks so happy whenever she's with Melissa. Look at her huge, cute smile.
The color of Melissa's attire complements her very well. She looks gorgeous in this chapter!!

Group Leader
@eypicasso Probably, maybe she's got the "Reincarnation Time Loop" curse where no matter what she does she's supposed to play that role, die, and be reborn again as Yuri to repeat. Maybe they're actually in the game, and she's stuck as long as people keep playing the series.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing the curse is that that Yuri is aware of all the different routes in the game and just keeps ending up with one of these degenerates whether in good or bad endings and she is trying to break out of it.

Dex-chan lover
So Yuri is cursed to repeat the story over and over until, well, it lives up to her name?

Dex-chan lover
So Melissa is like the game-breaking bug that breaks Yuri out of the heroine role?

Users who are viewing this thread