Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Why is Prince still calling Melissa a fiancee? She's completely rejected him and he's met Yuri now, so why on earth wouldn't he break the engagement?

I think the fact that he said "I want to leave my fiance but she..." Is a point in favor of @Himechu's idea. Sounds like he's being controlled too, he's just not as aware of it as Yuri.

And if she's controlled AND looping through the routes... That poor girl! That makes Melissa very special for being able to act independently, and change the world around her.

Ehhh??? Is there a ghost too??? Lol. I probably misinterpreted. But still, curse female lead ghost???

Yes!!!!! Go Melissa! I love her so much!!!! Ahhhh! She’s so cool! And that evil expression! Perfection! Yuri is so happy too! I couldn’t ask for more.

Ooooooo! What are those hands on Yuri’s shoulder?! A curse?! I’m so curious! I’m sure Melissa will break your curse Yuri! Don’t worry!

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Yuriiii 😭
Could it be that she's been relooping back into time like an actual otome game and having to deal with these shits every time? If so I feel so bad for her 😭

OH?! The otome game curse?! This manhwa is too interesting, I’m also turning into a classic case of impatience!

Alt

anyone know site like pixiv for korean? since I wanted to search Yuri official fan art

I hope that Yuri won't remain just a character's name. I just ship these two so much

Also, damn that cliffhanger

Fed-Kun's army
Nice of those four vermin to line up like that...so can back hand all four of them in one swing. 😡

If anyone know a site like pixiv for korean, on top of tagging Alt could you also tag me please ?

Oh damn! She knows that she’s the heroine??
Or maybe she’s been through this before in an endless circle?
Who knows!? (Probably someone’s who’s read the novel let’s be real.)

So much to theorize, I can’t wait for the next chapter~

I love Melissa so much dude 😭

And now I feel even worse for Yuri to have all these jerks force their way into her life. That exchange with the Prince making her indebted to him particularly pissed me off. It was so satisfying to see those 4 get shit on.

NO SIGNAL!!!!! FJKSJFKSJLFJSLKLF

Aaaaaaah I love Yuri but I also love Nine 😭 I hope they can just all be happy together lol.

Users who are viewing this thread