Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

@LizzieOwO
From what I read in a forum that might be the case for her. Every time reads the book, she goes through this over and over again. She is aware that she's the novel's heroine and she probably went through this a lot. So much that she's aware of her situation but I don't think there is anything she could do about it.

Judging from how she reacts to each of the guys after her, it wouldn't be surprising for her to be in a reincarnation loop.

She seems to act like she has seen all of their shit over and over again.

OMG SHE KNOWS SHE'S THE HEROINE AND SHE'S WILLING TO CHANGE THE PLOT WITH MELISSA 🥺

Ooh, this is getting interesting. Not that the story was dull until now (I enjoyed it a lot), but I didn't expect it to go in this direction for Yuri. People have suggested some interesting theories and I'm eager to find out more 😄

Thank you for the translations as always! ♥️

ooooh is she perhaps trapped in a cycle of rebirth or something?
I already liked this story a lot, but that hint of darkness just added a whole new level of depth

Group Leader
Never thought I’d ever be cheering for a. Yuri ending but here we are. Can’t blame 9 for being mute but he’s got a lot of ground to make up

Dex-chan lover
I want Melissa to marry nine and Yuri. This just cemented that.

Double-page supporter
"Hellish curse"? "This time"?
Well now, isn't that interesting...

Hellish curse huh? Don't tell me what as the Heroine she's been reincarnated over and over again and that's why she's tired of all the male leads because she's been through ALL of them (like how you go back in the novel and follow a different route) and wants to find happiness away from all of those assholes!

....Yeah I bet it's something like that.

Is Yuri stuck in an endless loop of the book plot?
Like she is forced to choose one of the main leads and end up miserable and then start over?

Contributor
Imagine if Yuri did a time-loop for each ending with every male lead.

That would be the 5th time (or 6th if we count the harem end) she is forced to live these events, with no possible way of escaping it.
That's probably why she is surprised by Melissa actions, who are much differents than before.

Users who are viewing this thread