Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

yuri is so adorable, i love her so much.. i hope her curse gets destroyed soon, my poor baby :(

Dex-chan lover
I. LOVE. THIS. STORYLINE!!

Hope the girls end up togeather in the end and put the shitheads in their place!!!

Lmao wouldn't it be a twist if the actual writer of the book is also a yandere for Yuri? Like maybe she realised how fucked up the MLs are, how much shit she put Yuri through cause of her poor characterisation/writing of the guys/plot and she is the ghost on the last panel clinging to Yuri? This is not a spoiler. I'm just drunk as hell and I have no idea what I'm typing lol.

Dex-chan lover
@_xXIncognitoModeXx_ I think it was a novel, not a game though, which is why if Melissa mentioned that the normal progressing involved Yuri getting dumped over and over again, so the next boi could take center stage with her. Which makes reliving it impotently even worse, since at least the game version would have an illusion of agency.

Dex-chan lover
Being fair I don't think her brother is as bad as she makes him be, he is a introvert that does his best to avoid social interactions but other than that there is nothing wrong with him, and the werewolf problems are just cultural differences it is not like he is a evil or "bad".
The other two are losses though.

Is Yuri's the "protag curse"? Forced to follow the writer's story events. I am looking forward to seeing nine getting healed.

@mahtan uhhhhh no matter how introverted you are, stalking is not a "missed social cue" thing...it's just gross and creepy...also the fact that he's a huge asshole that knows no responsibility. Did you not read the chapter where he injured his own family's staff while fighting werewolf dude? Jake is terrible lol.

Werewolf dude also barging into to fight isn't great but he's definitely the least bad of them all

Fed-Kun's army
I think Yuri's curse is the reason why she is acting different from the original heroine!

I can't wait to see Nine speaking!!

@mahtan @wkread ugh I hate how so many people excuse Jake's behaviour bc he's the classic misunderstood, quiet, moody ML that only cares about the heroine. He's literally supposed to be a deconstruction of that trope to show how toxic that kind of character is! He doesn't just avoid social interactions, he's been a jerk to every character he's interacted with thus far...

Jack is definitely the best out of all of them. He's dumb and has a temper but he's not a bad guy imo. Plus he's the only one who hasn't been a creepy jerk to Yuri (yet). (and he's cute af)

Users who are viewing this thread