Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

OMGGGGG YES FINALLY SOME MELISSA AND NINE MOMENTS😭😍
YURI DA MVP THO FOR MAKING THE POTION♥️🥺

@bumbadabumruum
With all due respect to the Spanish team, I've read their recent releases and it's completely off from the original. I think it's fine to take some creative liberties with jokes/puns/slang (which there are a lot of in BoTV), and I understand that translators may make mistakes sometimes (as I do from time to time when translating this series), but some of their lines have absolutely no relation to the original lines whatsoever. It's like they've entirely rewritten the story themselves. I respect them for pumping out fast releases, but I can't really say much about the accuracy of their translations.

Nine is adorable 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧
I want more Melissa and Nine moment

Double-page supporter
A wounded, weak man can be "cute" as you take care of him, but nothing can beat the appeal a man in his prime.

@MinoMicha they're subtle, but the spanish translation imples a lot more that Melissa might have feelings.
The biggest one is when he kisses her hand, in the spanish translation she thinks "Why? It's not the first time a gentleman kisses my hand... but it feels so ticklish" which implies a lot more than in the english translation "This is that thing, right? Where a gentleman kisses a lady's hand... it feels so ticklish"

@Yeonwoo While reading I thought the english translation made more sense given the character development so far, and the example I gave above is the most glaring. Thanks for replying, because for someone who can't read the original, it's confusing to read different versions.

Awww I'm glad Melissa didn't accept his over-loyalty confession this way, tbh. An equal love. That's what we'd like, yes?

YAY HE GOT IT BACK! Not that I didn't appreciate
mute
Nine he was a cutie too but man am I happy for him to finally voice his thoughts! I'm hoping he puts it to good use to romance the hell out of Melissa haha

Users who are viewing this thread