Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
I got so disappointed when I got to that part.
It feels so insanely stupid to remove guns as a cool fighting option when you have a dungeon in modern time.
The MC is lvl 10000, what harm could possible be done balance wise by guns.

Definitely.
And, worst of all... It's just lazy and shit writing.
The only way it would've been interesting from that angle is having the dungeons pop up in Japan and some obsessive gun otaku saw that and said, "I took that personally" and made it his mission to bring guns of some variation into the dungeon.

Also, maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it also be interesting for some isekai'd guy to get taken to some new world, get ridiculous cheat/OP powers and just be like... "Nah... That's too boring. I want to shoot stuff."? I mean... just for once?

I know this is in spoiler territory but what happened to the MC's parents, do they ever appear again or not in the WN/LN?

Dex-chan lover
I can understand phones not working because of simple wave jamming, but how the hell do guns not work? Gunpowder stops working? Do dungeons suddenly change fundamental laws of physics?
I know the author simply wanted to get rid of them, but come on, there has to be a more creative approach to this...

Dex-chan lover
Thought it was okay... I guess... but MC seems so stupid justing telling others his level. That would only cause many issues.
Also, what the hell happen in 8 months? With his parents. With the school. With the bully. Everything just skipped. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread