Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Almost gAve this girl the gold medal for thinking she actually did smash that ashtray to his face. xd. But still deserve a medal for thinking of doing it.. Rip prince's face if ever. XD.

also eveey time I see her thick eyebrows I can't stop imagining her adding DESU WA in her lines.. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Once again ladies and gentlemen kant saved the day for another isekai themed.. This philosopher crossing over to many manwhas lol.

Aggregator gang
Our man, Kant, back at it again, keeping the situation away from a KANTastrophe.

Where did the previous Melissa go though? Because I would like to commit my whole entire being and soul to her? I just wish she was reincarnated to a better life with a lover that has a decent amount of human decency, and a warm family who would scold her and love her. I feel like she just didn't grow up properly as a child, and she isn't a bad person, so far.

You can only look at Korean netizens' hate comments on articles about their female celebrities to know that South Korea is a patriarchal society...sad that women are the one blamed for failed relationships even when guys are the one cheating.

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi I guess its more like asian culture is *****. I have a long time friend since junior high school, a girl ofc. She got married when she finished high school, and her husband cheated on her.

And what a surprise, her parent blamed her. Asian parent is such a ***** especially the old conservative one. Its making me so angry at the time

@Rizkid1412 yeah I agree. As someone who's asian I keep telling older people to think more openly but it doesn't end well most of the time and lecture me about how the know more blah blah blah.

I'm just thankful that my dad isn't suuuper conservative as the older generations.

I really really hope she will fall in love with someone else and this SOB doesn't become her ML because this is some bullsh*t.

Ah I can understand her struggle to stay sane. Some people think they can do anything they please, cuz they'll always be forgiven....

Dex-chan lover
Aww, I wanted to see her actually clock the dude with an ashtray...

Users who are viewing this thread