Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Chiiiiiile she has better self control than me cos if i were in her place that motherfucker woulda left in a fucking casket.😤

Fed-Kun's army
i would've hit him with the ashtray .-.
dude basically said "its ok for me to cheat because you love me anyway" fuck you man lol

"His invitation was proof that he thought of her for a moment."

That's just brutally sad that she got played that hard.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is korea that different to the rest of the world? Like wtf, here no matter if it's the guy or the girl who cheats, the one that got blamed is always the cheater (unless the one who blamed the one who got cheated on is either messed up in the head or they're a cheater themself)

@Rei_ korea is wack that way, very few cases where the male is blamed unless there's concrete proof, hearsay is usually not enough

@focusmaniac whoa turbo. Monogamy is great but, let's not confuse cheating with consensual polyandry either. If all parties agree to be in a loving relationship with each other then I'm not going to get out the flamethrower.. unless it's a guy and two girls then I may torch the guy out of sheer jealousy.. but that's my own personal issue xP

Dex-chan lover
starts eating chips and dip I'm invested and I'm binging now...who ever else is new..come pop a seat next to me we gonna enjoy this new ride together 😎

Fed-Kun's army
I must say, strictly from an technical and logical point of view, that I love the way Melissa whipped out the flamethrower and TORCHED. HIS. ASS.

Users who are viewing this thread