Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
Wowee, when I started this, I didn't know it would be the shining star of feminist literature of the 21st century. 0:

Go off, Melissa! Nothin' wrong with being a princess.

Dats my gal, speaking out my thoughts exactly. This is the peak of "i wish this villainess would tell the love interests to fuck of" i was yearning for so long.

Dude, I'm almost in tears. This comic, I didn't expect much from it in the beginning when the pacing was all weird, but this is the first comic which acknowledged this, in all these Korean Manhwas, it's only the MC who is different and the other women are all garbage, they are portrayed very badly, and even in almost all these comics, they are portrayed as poor princesses waiting for their princes. Melissa and this author, I'm so happy I got to read this QAQ, in all these novels and manhwas, they just choose to accept the old age standard, but this is an amazing piece of work. We are all humans guys, is that too hard to understand? An insult to be called as a princess, cheating is normal for men and it's the woman's fault, a woman can't wield a sword.. all those preconceptions, it dealt with it so well. I LOVE this piece of work, just because of the ideals it's putting forward. Women aren't just protagonists of romance, they are protagonists of life too ^-^ All my grievances when I read those novels, they are being solved by her. This is truly amazing. I also heard that in Korea, the feminism issue is a bit weird (speaking with Joy's incident), so again, kudos to the author <3

I thought he was going to say thank you for the tiara because when she gave it to him she obviously didn’t mean it in a bad way... but he just always manages to make himself into the victim. Get his ass queen!!

Group Leader
@Xerozen ikr-
like, most MCs are like: i won't die no matter wut !
other women: sry, but i disagree with that statement
and the MC's only friends would be the maid/butler/doctor/other male people of the same age
It sucks so much i dropped a shit ton of manhwas/mangas thanks to it

The author is really going all out on her SJW rant, huh?

I have all the right in the world to feel offended if a person treats me like a woman when I am a man. Why is he not allowed to feel offended?

Because you imagine that I am thinking: "Hurr durr durr, wOmEN aRE wEaK anD iNSignIFicAnt." ????

No. I just don't want to be treated like a woman. That's all. There is literally zero, ZEROOOO, bad intent behind that thought.

Well, that's how I feel. There are people who might feel the opposite as well. That's why you should keep in mind to not project this sort of image on all men and make them look like the villain.

@Manofthehour
Dude, the prince acts like a fkin princess. Guys a fkin playboy bastard so why should he get the decency to be treated like a man. If he wanted to be acknowledge as a man then dont tear up at literally every single comment against him

im glad shes putting him in his place (like she always does 👩🏻‍🍳 go harem destroying queen) but it sounds more like a mother scolding a child cuz thats literally what he is💔 also ian crying is my new aesthetic

I might be confused but isn't this Navier's crown from the first chapter of Remarried Empress? Maybe it's an Easter Egg? Did someone point out already?

@manofthehour u ok, bro? Lol all she said was that he was closest among them to a princess...because he’s a prince. She never treated him a like a girl. Plus he’s a verifiable piece of trash so fuck him anyways.

I am kinda irritated about how the MC went all "why is it so bad to be viewed as a princess?????"

Like, its because he is a prince, most people would get pissed off if some dude treated the princess like she was a manly knight, for the same reason guys would get pissed off if they were treated like some feminine princess. We take pride in how we act based on our genders, so of course he would get irritated that he got "complemented" like that.

Of course the guy absolutely deserved it, he was a bitch till the end, but still, the MC acting like that was uncalled for and annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread