Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I know this crown prince is a narcissistic idiot, but I'm still hoping for some real character development. I don't even care who he will end up with, but if he is able to face reality then that'd be enough for me.

Aggregator gang
I'm hoping for some character development for the prince. Hopefully he'll take some time and reflect on himself and be less annoying. Probably won't happen but eh, idrc. Anyways my Melissa was so charming~♡ Shes so cool, I love her so much!! My Nine was also very cute this chapter♡♡♡

FINALLY. Damn shes just spitting straight facts and I love the look on Yuri. Maybe the "Prince" will finally learn some common fucking decency and grow up. It would be nice if she slowly changed the leads around her for the better.

@sheepdoge skdbckejs i get that that was the meaning being insinuated but i just can’t shake off the fact that there’s a misogynistic intent behind his reaction? also midly because he’s a playboy and kinda treats girls like objects ;;w;

melissa is all the readers want to be if they ever been sucked into a harem novel with pathetic plots!!! ITS SO MUCH HEALING FOR THE READERS!!! 😍

Her intention was to insult, but didn't think he would cry? haha.

Well, its a good chance indeed for placing things into proper perspective. Curious about how this plays out!

Yyyyessss WONDERFUL JOB MELISSA !!!
THAT'S WHAT I THINK AS WELL !!!
She's the first one to finally think logically about what lays beyond just this mere novel, he's smarter all to be emperor yet acts like a thug, like wth ??!! Are those the teachings of the imperial family in these supposedly oh so great countries ~??!!
Finally Melissa is talking about what is right, who would want such a bad human as their freaking emperor, that's exactly it, yess finally someone who takes this world seriously and actually cares about what'll happen in their future and about their lives, this is why I love Melissa she's amazing, the author truly did a splendid and brilliant job writing this manhwa, I'm in love, it's fun and serious at the same time, it's not suffocating but lets you think things through, she's changing the way things are going and is actually concerned for the fl instead of just ignoring her like the other MC's and she's treating this world as reality and actually trying to change things for the better, that's what I love about her, and even these bad characters are written well, I mean they're so infuriating and really treat women like crap, though I'm glad Melissa is such a smart and strong female lead, finally someone with the mindset of a 21st century girl and not just someone who's trying to blend in and who's not just here to do nothing with her knowledge, I'm glad Melissa is so great, aaaah I really love them, the art style is sublime as well, everything is purely genius, I'm so happy to have been able to read such greatness and if course your wonderful scanlations are such a work of art thank you so much for all the efforts spent into making it easier for us to read and even better quality then what we could've gotten ourselves thanks a lot dear team!!

@Dvoid I mean, He is a HE and He is the CROWN PRINCE?? A prince that should've compose his feelings well. So it's very not fitting for him to cry

oof go off queen, tell him all he needs to know, give him reality check, he needs it. so do the others. i'm trying to endure them here telling myself that this is their character setting and they are bound by it, but yuri got out of it so i can't and won't keep making excuses for them. they're just dumb and probably (definitely) only melissa can knock some sense in them

When I saw that he started crying, I thought that maybe he could feel a little bit touched about being taken into consideration. But no, he's the same asshole. That's kind of a shame.

Yeah, straight to the point, Melissa! Go! Go! This is my most favorite webtoon that I've read so far and I really love Melissa's character. She is not damsel in distress and a really strong character. And there's no boring chapters so I always looking forward to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread