Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Why Author? Why throw in a cliché now?? We've been stomping on clichés & making fun of them up until this point. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? 😭

I thought Ian would get a reality check, but the author does a really great job of what a completely terrible human being he is. He doesn't at all focus on her very valid criticisms of his inappropriate behavior as Crown Prince, and he instead focuses on how she doesn't have the power to depose of him. What a shitty waste of space.

then, nine thought its was a displeased look from his confession!!!???? OH MAI GAHD!!!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!! PLEASE SOMEHOW! CLEAR UP THE MISUNDERSTANDING!!!! 😨

Dex-chan lover
don't let him think the look of disguest was about him!! I hope she immiely goes to punish her brothers so he knows!!!!

Dex-chan lover
haha. this is a whole lot of refreshing vibes from telling off the prince seriously
but I also want to point out that Nine and Yuri purposely held their plushies so that the prince would feel incompetent, or either it was to show-off how much gifts they recieve for Melissa. is Yuri just walking off with the Melissa lion?
also I absolutely love that the reason why she was ignoring the confession was more bc of disgust of her brother, but the fireworks probably helped but that's utterly cliche by itself. spice it up with some scum!

Oh god lol, I feel bad for Nine. I can already see his shipt not happening until she permanently deals with all the shitty ML's

Group Leader
Nine, you're so cute! I hope he won’t misunderstand that look.

Jake is a really cockblocker.😕

NOOOO WHAT DID NINE SAYYYYYYY ahh I hope he is able to get his feelings across

Also fucking creepy asf Jake

Dex-chan lover
Noooo Nine T ^T no not like this, Nine deserve better than this T ^T

Contributor
At least Ian show sign of progress in the good direction.

But Hake is probably a lost cause.

Fed-Kun's army
That shit brother!!! Just because of that shithead Mellisa was distracted from Nine's confession. If I had the power to travel worlds that bastard head will be gone

Poor Nine.........
He'll probably be so shocked to see melisa's face (which is towards dumbass brother)

wow you guys were so fast with such a difficult to clean chapter!!! thank you so much for such an amazing job!!!

Users who are viewing this thread