Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Ugh..seriously every man in this manhwa is shitty except our nine. Just dealt with one, and another pops up(and that trash fucking ruined the moment too)

thank you all so much!! to di and romee and all the clrds and the tls, prs, rippers, and everyone in syt!!! this looks incredibly good!!!! i'm in love with all of you 😘😍

Oh no...Little bro being suspicious as heck.
Also....a probable assumed-rejection from nine's POV? (just a guess. it'd probably be side-shelved to help out Yuri and keep the scores even but who knows~)
-pops noise makers-
Fun timEs ahead amirite ;w;

NOOO you missed his confession T~T Now he's gonna think you're repulsed by him AHHHHHH
Also Jake.... why

Thank you for the update!!

I should've known that Melissa DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT NINE SAID, because of course there would be Jake creepin around...

Aaaaah! I can't believe Melissa lost Nine's words because of that bastard brother of hers!! And what's is the problem with those ML??? They're all sick!!

At first I thought Melissa didn't hear Nine because of the fireworks but it was actually because of Jake. Jake, whatvthe f*** dude. GO DIE!!!! I HOPE THIS BOY DOESN'T BECOME THE NEXT DUKE AND MELISSA TAKES OVER THE FAMILY INSTEAD!!!!

Y'all all talking about Jake... but I'm here tripping over the Prince and Melissa scene...
Like 👀💦, oh boy
that did something to me

OK IAN boi GONE NOW. But how could THAT Jake dude appear and steal Nine's spotlight in her eyes tho 😱

Users who are viewing this thread