Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

aaaaah can't wait for the ML's character development 😪
also F for Nine, it's okay bud. you'll get her next time

NOOOOO FUCK, that jake he gon die😤😤😤. Also I wanted the Yuri route why you giving me nine?????😭😭😭😭 But also also I love nine he's so cute. Scratch that I want the harem route

I wanna pull Jake's hair out.

Also, amazing job done once again, especially with the fireworks scene. You guys never fail to deliver on the quality.

Ah so then is this a confirmation that Yuri definitely has a crush on Melissa? Because as a straight girl I can't understand not wanting a female friend to be alone with a guy like that? Of course I'd love to spend time with them especially at a fun events like the festival/firework show but I wouldn't care about anyone else being alone with them?

Also... Geez her brother is a creep... 😬

AGH JAKE WHY CAN'T YOU CEASE YOUR STALKING HABIT JUST FOR ONE VERY IMPORTANT MOMENT ARGHHH

Oh nice, I was starting to see hope that she'd make out with Yuri but that's gone out the window by now, so I was hoping for some hot sexual tension with the butler but apparently that's gone out the window too now that his confession failed. Because apparently, cliches are a thing, and for SOME reason she wasn't surprised at all when she saw her brother in a bush stalking Yuri, but she's suddenly terrified and mortified that she saw him in the streets behind Yuri, WHILE her butler was confessing to her. She was such a mary sue lately I didn't expect her to be so stupid again.

I kept coming back to this novel because its rating always stayed so high up but I always quit after a single chapter because of the sheer amount of memes and "meme faces" Melissa makes, not to mention how stretched out the boring parts of the webtoon is and how impulsive the plot is. So I caught up now because it reached highest in isekai on mangadex, and my opinion hasn't changed much except there's a tad too many flaws now. (Also the art is pretty hot sometimes) What the fuck is wrong with people, why the hell is this rated so highly?

My heart just sank. I hope he wont think she made that face at him...
MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay attention!! Yuri is with her brothers, YOU focus on NINE!

Amazing work and thank you for translating this! The fireworks must've been a nightmare to clean.😅
Anyway, aghhh, these damn fireworks cliches.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ damnit Jake! Stop being such a stalker!

fireworks ruin another good confession as expected.
loos like our FL is focused on another target now.
i wonder what will happen to the idiot prince now will he get his act together.

Since I'm on Team Yuri, I gotta stan the fireworks. Thank you fireworks and thank you brother for your excellent timing in old timey camera stalking.

Users who are viewing this thread