Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

What a shitty brother, i can relate to Melissa on that.

Haha, i want to see more of Yuri VS Nine. Their dynamics are hillarious XD.

Yuri's brothers is so handsome and protective jsjsshhs. Looks like Melissa has to deal another shit again lmaoo

The editing and redrawing work your team pulled off with those fireworks is AMAZING! omg!!! It must have been Hell for you, but you turned it all into a heavenly sight for us, thank you!!!

As for Nine's confession (?)...Nine, my poor little wolf, your luck is... I just hope he won't misunderstand the look of profound disgust as an answer to whatever he said, his luck can't be THAT bad...right...?

Another thing is that while Melissa is completely against it and just hate it, but she is still engaged to the bastard prince, and by telling him all this, didn't she actually give him hints on how to act from now on in order to avoid having their engagement cancelled? Wouldn't it have been in her best interest for him to keep being so shockingly unconscious, incompetent and disrespectful, and use it all to convince her dad to cancel their engagement...?

the cockblockers of nine's confession: jake and the fireworks 😩😭😭

Double-page supporter
Ah yes misunderstanding, the pinnacle of korean story writing.
Now nine will think that melissa disgusted face is about his confession and we are going to read 5 chapters of melissa trying to fix this misunderstanding.

OOF GO OFF QUEEN. Tell that useless prince to get his shit together.

Nine really out here confessing his love, but Melissa never noticed 🤧

After all that drama with Ian I knew Melissa would still have to deal with the others BUT I thought this could still finally be the moment that Nine confesses to Melissa and she starts to see him as a man and realize she has a chance at real happiness. But no~ Melissa ignored our cute Nine because stupid Jake wanted to be a creepy stalker. My sanity is hanging by a thread.

nooooo... nine confessed to melissa in place of ian & yuri novel scene BUT SHE WAS DISTRACTED BY HER STALKER ASS BROTHER UGH

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if the heroine is falling for the villainess? Although if she had a inventory or hammerspace to store things, why didn't she put the dolls in earlier? Or is it that she wanted to hold onto them to show off to Nine and show her gratitude to MC for winning them for her? I think MC might be wrong about brother stalking the heroine and instead is stalking her. After all, she keeps getting flags and events that were meant for the heroine and is acting a lot different from the game so the feelings and actions of the other characters would change as well, sometimes in unexpected directions.

Poor Nine! our Goodest Boy just cant catch a break i just hope he knows she didn't hear him and doesn't think your disgusted face is because of what he said......oh wait no, that's exactly what will happen as that's how these things go. 😔 Poor Nine

NOOOOOO!!! 😨😨 MELISSA!!! listen to nine!!! Listen when someone is talking!! 😱😱

Users who are viewing this thread