Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Yuri's brothers hate Ian so I like them. RIP Nine's confession though, it's always a bad idea to do it around fireworks.

noooo poor our bby nine:((( i hope he will not misunderstand her expression:(

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Uhhhhhhh why is she so easily distracted. I'm like this tho so I understand lmao

tbh it doesn’t seem like she’s going to be with anyone. That’s just how it looks like to me... although, she recognizes Nine most of all, this is one of those times where things screwed up 😂

Group Leader
In case anyone was wondering what Nine said in the blurred speech bubbles, he said "You miss Melissa, I just wanted you to know that.."
Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Well, I am definitely hoping she'll go yuri for Yuri. the yuri route is the only route.

bitch no this is not the time to worry about the white dog look at the blue oneeeeeeeeeeeee

I was sad about Nine but then i had to go back and appreciate the redrawers' hard work great job everyone!

Fed-Kun's army
So I guess the story is about Melissa fixing the male protagonists problems.

Gosh, my gosh. Nine, confess again to Melissa and more loud and clear hahaha She didn't hear it nor focus on you but on her brother who is stalking Yuri 😂

AW NO HE CONFESSED AND SHE WASNT PAYING ATTENTION SO SHES GONNA BE LIKE "SORRY WHAT DID U SAY??" AND THEN NINES GONNA BE LIKE "OH NOTHING..." THEN NINES GONNA BE SAD FOR LIKE ANOTHER FOUR CHAPTERS AND IM GONNA BE SAD BC NINE IS SAD :((

Users who are viewing this thread