Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I don't want either of the two feel left out, so all I have to say is HAREM ROUTE, HAREM ROUTE, HAREM ROUTE!

Fed-Kun's army
What a lovely thing to wake up to on a Monday morning! 💖

Poor Nine. Such a sweetie, both him and Yuri. OT3!! Failing that, I just want them all to end up with happy endings. ❤️

Aggregator gang
Nine is so cute and precious!!! I really wanna give him a big hug♡♡♡ I love Melissa too! I'm so excited to see what she has planned!! I want to see Jake suffer!!

Contributor
Why is there an actual loan shark organization with a radish for a mascot?? 😂🤔🤡

....Melissa~ pay more attention to Nine~ 😭

And yes, he wasn't rejected! There's a difference!!!

Dex-chan lover
😭 the transition between the colors of the leaves to show time passed was beautiful
Thanks for the update ❤️

reminder that master/servant is not a healthy relationship dynamic. this better go the way of the lesbian

Nine is a good doggo, letting Melissa free to find her love and happiness with Yuri~ Just kidding, just kidding, don't kill me 😂
Seriously though, I look forward to this hunting competition ! Not sure what Melissa will try to do in it, but I'm certain it will be very entertaining !
Thanks for your work !

Ah this is illegal😫 how come that maid work with nine and not develop crush on him.... I'd have simply died from nosebleed if I was her

Fed-Kun's army
One by one these "suitors" will fall like wheat to the scythe. One down...three to go.😈

I'm happy as long as Melissa is happy (with Yuri) (and Nine) (and Yona if they can afford her)

Fed-Kun's army
Aaksjslskskss NINE YOU SWEET CINNAMON ROLL PLZ LET ME HUG YOU AND PET YOU 😭😭😭😭😭

that was pretty deep tho... :')

I’m not crying, it’s just been raining... on my face. 😭

Poor Nine. He’s so emotionally evolved though. Recognizing that Melissa doesn’t owe him anything just because he’s in love with her. Wish he was a touch more emotionally intelligent though so that he’d realize Melissa isn’t into Yuri. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for the update 😊

I’m on the “Melissa is so cool that she can have Nine, Yuri and also the MLs of the other Isekai, as far as I’m concerned” team.

Users who are viewing this thread