Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

"Whats happening when i am spying- no protect her like i always do"
Yeah, never mind she feel uncomfortable isnt it? No need to think that it destroy her privacy, and that she is also one of the most powerful mage in the empire and didnt need your 'protection'

And go mellissa and yuri! I always like it when female stick together,

Thank you so much for the translation!

I'm curious what her plan is here, but even if it's just messing with Jake I'm down. The guy is a creepy asshole. Hopefully she'll make sure he gives up on Yuri forever, or at least reforms before pursuing her any more.

Double-page supporter
Put the Fear Of Melissa into him and see if he stalks Yuri ever again.

lmaoooo that one scene of melissa with branches getting in her face!! thank you for the quality translations!

Fed-Kun's army
@lemonyboar Why, aren't the meanings relatively similar? The correct translation would be Black Curtain, but to localize it for most English readers, its Black Devil. No one would name a horse curtain, but they would call it a devil. Black just refers to the color of the horse.

it's a right choice to change Jake to a rabbit because he's so cuuuuute (in rabbit form)
while imagining real Jake was running, not cute at all

Of all the guys shown, I have most faith I Jake learning his lesson and actually improving as a character... only because he’s Melissa’s brother

Thank you!!! There are so many sfx in this chapter the team edit it soooooo good!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread