Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Yuri is so beautiful and Melissa is so cool, I love this manhwa so much, it truly is a win for bisexuals

I really love how this manhwa throws a light of reality on the "romantic" stuff male leads do in mangas and explain why they're so creepy and downright wrong.

Discord server invite link doesnt seem to be active any more! Let us know if there is a new link. Thank you for the hard work on translation this def got me through rough work days! Such a good story

Fed-Kun's army
This manhwa throwing shade to all the creepy tropes we think was romantic in fiction but actually hella scary in real life 😎

I love the realism of creepy MLs showed in this comic. It's the first that I've seen something like this in a comic. (I saw it in a novel, but the novel's manhwa got axed...)

Dex-chan lover
@ckcw23 Now that you mention it:[ol]1. She crushed the arrogant prince on her own.[/ol] [ol]2. Yuri's magic helped her with the stalker.[/ol] [ol]3. She could use teamwork with Nine to show the Big Bad Wolf that his strength isn't everything.[/ol] [ol]4. And when the wealthy control-freak returns, Yona the greedy maid will rip him off.[/ol]

Binge read this in one go laughed so hard my gf is looking at me funny now...

Mostly sad i'm trough all the chapters

Users who are viewing this thread