Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Now I understand this author's logic. She thinks that men are all dangerous and should not be trusted at all.

They are simply animals that can not control their animal instincts, right? Who knows? They can always go out of control and hurt someone. So we should always be careful when we are interacting with men. Even 17 years olds should not be trusted to keep a woman safe. I mean, god, can you imagine leaving a young boy alone with a young girl?

Oh, no. Before they know it, he might just r**e her.

Men are only animals acting on their primal instincts, they should be thought how to live and act by the superior gender, that is female. Every single action that they take should be aligned with the opposite gender's view and morals. They should not have their own view or principles, the only principle that is good and safe is that of the female.

God, this manga was an 8/10 but because of this stupid SJW and radical feminists stuff, it's not even worth keeping this in my list.

@manofthehour

Lol no its not even close to SJW. You are projecting hard here. The author makes no allusions to "all men" being a certain way - your own defensive self conjured that up and turned it into gender wars on your own. The fact that you think that way is telling. And tremendously cringey. But to spell it out further:

The brother is a legitimate, actual armed stalker. The fact he loves her is as irrelevant as it is in real life; its fucking creepy and completely disregards the will of their victim. There is a reason stalking like this is illegal, and it has nothing to do with social justice. He also has no boundaries, being willing to use a telescope to watch the windows of her house or snap pictures of her without her knowing it.

The prince is an equally bad person. He was an actual serial adulterer and narcissist who thought nothing of manipulating others good will and forcing others to go along with his whims.

The rich guy is an actual psychopath hiding behind a veneer of sophistication.

The wolf is just as much of a threat, and doesn't value anyone's boundaries and is a literal trespasser who also doesn't care for others safety.

These are the only people MC/the author tears down. The other guys are perfectly fine/likable people. This isn't gender wars- its a girl trying to get four awful people away from herself and her friends life.

@Manofthehour i think i lost iq reading this comment

slow down there buddy it really aint that deep

nobody talked about instincts here, alright. is it really so unbelievable that a woman would feel uncomfortable if a man followed her around without her even knowing? who cares if he doesn't want to "do anything to her", who cares if its supposedly protective intent, it's still creepy af. doesnt even matter if its a woman following a woman or a woman following a man, its still creepy, yknow

@Manofthehour You know what is funnier? What you said here:
"Every single action that they take should be aligned with the opposite gender's view and morals. They should not have their own view or principles, the only principle that is good and safe is that of the female."
If you invert female with male, is what is wrong with society up to now. Women having to fit in what men think....
And as commented before, there was no moment implying their vision on male chauvinist of feminism. Just condemning their actions which are illegal, not only in reality, but I am pretty sure on the fantasy also.

I was just going here to say that this chapter was truly a blessing and it was nice to spread awareness on this kind of issue. Thank you for the tl! Your hard work is appreciated :)

@Manofthehour Hey there. I understand where your thought is coming from but as what previous people before me have said, it's nothing like you said. In fact, YOU seem to be assuming the kind of world you just portrayed is true all the time. The male characters in this manhwa are, in fact, not virtuous --- because that was how they were "made" in the "novel". @Broxis explained each character in detail too. Were there no good men in this manhwa for you to assume the author's views? What the author portrayed is just what happened in THEIR context and does not assume it's true for all. I find it quite nice that these male characters are inspired to change by our MC --- and that implies that the author believes in the capacity of people for change. I hope you have a great day!

Damn she really fed him his medicine. I LOVED the way she went about teaching Jake a lesson and removing the act of stalking under the pretense of love

Fed-Kun's army
this manga really let out all of those...uh what the word for it....
well the male lead really have all the stereotype of male character in romantic fiction and how shitty they truly are lol

anyway here come the third shit head

Oh god he's so violent all the time 😬. Also I hope Jake grows frm this, I really like him. AND GO YURI UR A QUEEN

Honestly I am not sure how Yuri doesn't have mental breakdown from all the nutjobs chasing after her.

Dex-chan lover
"150 million kilometers" literally the distance between the Earth and the Sun lmao 😂

Yuri is the perfect heroine and Melissa is the perfect villainess
I fell in love with both of them 😍🥰

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want, but jack has been the least awful of the four, and the least obsessed, and I hope his telling off reflects that

Users who are viewing this thread