Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

hell yeah, the dumb snipper's gun is gone and that stupid wolf is unconscious, i love this chapter

Double-page supporter
I actually feel bad for the gun.... is that bad?
I think some of the names got mixed up in the chapter? sometimes where it's supposed to be Jack it's Jake

Boy got basically dumped last chapter and now his gun was destroyed..he was not having a good day 😂

Dex-chan lover
nice, some character development from the male leads will keep this interesting.

Oh my god this manhwa just keeps getting better.

The Prince has shown chracter development but will it stick or will it somehow get erased by the forces that keep tge story on track?

Idk why so many people feel bad for Jake, I don't unless he too goes through character development and stops being an antisocial brat.

I feel like peacock and red werewolf will be the hardest to get character development, unless Melissa destroyes his businesses and get him bankrupt and broke and Nine manages to beat up werewolf ML to protect Melissa?

Ian being considerate is indeed suspicious 😂 but I'll be happy if he changes for real

Fed-Kun's army
LOL I'm sorry but I'm just laughing at jake. I'm glad the prince seems to have changed. Seems like more shit will hit the fan next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Ian looking like a real human being instead of trash. What happened?

Also the mutt should learn his lesson this time.

Plus some foreshadowing there. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread