Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

@kowoyoshi i'll take destroying my prized gun over the death of my sibling even if i hate their guts lol it's actually beneficial for him bc if our mc died then he'd actually have to be responsible for once in his life

Exactly. There’s always bound to be fights in a family. Trust me...my family is crazy as well. 🙄 We’ve effed each other’s stuff before and there were literally times where we would kill each other. But at the end of the day, we’re still family lols 😂

Now it’s a different story if you have a toxic family member...that always takes advantage of your kindness, hurts you mentally and physically all the time...

"Nine, who is pretending to be a dog because he missed the right time to turn back to a human" oml this entire scene was a trainwreck, I love it so much

Heh. I wonder what would happen next. That foreboding lines...

Thanks for the update! ❤

I missed my weekly dose of Lady Melissa and her "boss bitch" vibes. Meanwhile, Nine and Yuri are like, "this p*ssy playboy better not be another rival"

Fed-Kun's army
So trueeeeee
Ian being considerate is soooooo awkward 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Group Leader
I wonder what'll happen because the end of the chapter is cliffhanger. 😏
Thanks for your hard work! 😍

Contributor
@ripmangarock2021 But but but... its Charlene Monica
4iahhj.jpg

Okay, I kinda feel bad for Jake, even if he is a brat. My brother has broken so many of my things... Also what are the troubles to come... Is it from Peacock??? (Since he was the only ML that didn't appear.)

@NineTails i have less sympathies toward him since he's still a brat, and maybe being deprived of one of his special toys will do him some good 😤

that being said i can understand it, getting something important broke is upsetting, and poor melissa is pretty upset too considering she actually didn't mean to do it (that is just bad luck though, for jake to show up and for the god that blessed that gun to be so fickle as to break it just to get a one up on werewolves.) i also agree, peacock's absence makes me worried he's gonna pull something, or hell it could be whatever this nefarious thing that's been being hinted at for awhile now coming into play

Rip Monica . Lol imagine somebody didn’t read the chapter an just came to the comments. Like who they heck is Monica 😂

Users who are viewing this thread