Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

LMFAO JAKE IS HILARIOUS- but that doesn't mean I forgive him for traumatizing my girl Yuri. I will never forgive any of the four :mad:

Isn't Ian just trying to salvage things with Melissa since he needs her family's power to secure his Crown?

I swear to god ive never been so torn in my life. A redemption arc for at least one of the four shitheads would be amazing but i dont think i can come to love that m*therf*cker

Group Leader
First off... dayum Melissa way to go 😂 werewolf down!

Secondly, cry moar you lil punk ass bitch😐 although I guess I do pity your gun

And finally!

Ian... what the actual fuck??? Am I actually seeing an attempt at character development??? Lolwut???

Thank you Monica, you will be remembered for your sacrifice in saving Melissa from a rabid werewolf.

I mean at least Jake didn't name his gun Yuri, cause now that would just be embarrassing

Double-page supporter
Well if i can stop hating him when he appears on page i guess i can live with that if he gets a redemption arc but nothing more

Group Leader
@ShofaX25 Say the name slowly.
qeVjk2y.jpg

Anyone else gets triggered when a manga ends like “ if only i knew that was the last time i would...” it always bothers me so much.

Dex-chan lover
"F" for Monica - what a noble lady. I hope Jake learns something from her sacrifice.

Users who are viewing this thread