Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Her brother is garbage, he sees his sister getting attacked and he's crying over the gun. If she had been the original sister she probably would have died

Double-page supporter
Let me see, Yuri will see there’s something wrong with the story she’s living in. She drops her innocence acts and eliminates her rivals one after another with her scheme, so that she can end up with the main character, Melissa it is

@JKPB48 imo is such a lazy way of chiffhanger that In even surprised to see it here since BTV is pretty good with its pacing and narrative. Not only is pretty much "tell instead of show" but also pull the reader of everything that happened in the chapter. :(

Fed-Kun's army
this asshole of a brother... still can't believe i'm saying this but ian is actually doing pretty good in my books right now. it seems like he's really maturing

Dex-chan lover
lmfao that brother deserved it he was being such a creepo and a jerk earlier anyway. I hope he sobers tf up 😑😑

also yeah that foreshadowing is weak as hell smh. it’s disappointing since this series so far hasn’t had such weak writing until now??? eh anyway thanks for the translation!!!

Haha! One hit and an instant knockout! Good work Melissa!

It’s hilarious seeing the stalker brat crying over his gun breaking. Good luck being an op sniper without it now buddy! 😂

Oh wow. The prince is actually acting like a somewhat-normal decent person? Is this a miracle? It’s amazing how much more attractive he became just in this scene alone. Hopefully Melissa’s teaching are staying with him. It would be nice to see him become a good person who can lead the country.

I’m worried about the ominous cliffhanger. Stay safe everyone! I hope Nines gets to beat the shit out of Jack. Just like how Yuri got to deal with her stalker. He should get to payback the person that hurt him and left him for dead. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

I kind of like how the prince and brother were easier to like in this chapter.

Jake I really feel for you. I also had a personal item destoryed by a family member, because they were using it to throw at someone else. Just take it as karma for stalking Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Jack remains my favorite of the main leads because he's literally just a himbo

@sgathach I imagine she changed the story so much that future events get messed up. E.g. Maybe Jake was able to do something, but without his gun that makes it impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread