Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

When you play with your sibling's toy and accidentally broke it...

Aggregator gang
Damn did she maxed out her strength and bash? Guy flew quite a distance

Poor Jake.... I think he is the most unfortunate in this chapter
Anyway thanks!!!!!

Somehow I think Monica was important for the original plot, like Jake "saving" Yuri by using his gun shooter.

Aggregator gang
Awww nooo..... I feel legitimately bad for Jake this time T-T Poor boy. I think the whole rabbit incident was enough. Now his prized possession, his only friend has been completely destroyed..... That poor kid!
And.... Is the prince actually changing for the better? Is our wonderful MC going to successfully rear all the male leads into becoming actual human beings!? Awesome 🤩
Thanks for the chapter~!

I would actually be okay with redemption arcs for all the shitty MLs. My reason being that they’re all victims of bad writing. The og author wrote them into these shitty stereotypical roles just as they did Yuri who would love one of them. But if Yuri can realize that something is wrong, then the MLs should be able to as well. Not that I would hate them any less but if this is about tearing down and pointing out shitty writing then it’d be nice to see character development from them all.

Dex-chan lover
The next thing we learn is that Yona is actually a combat maid who is stronger than buffed up Melissa lol

Fed-Kun's army
I hate verbal foreshadowing very much. For some reason I don't mind cliffhangers and vague foreshadowing like someone standing and observing the situation in a seemingly malicious way but I hate it when the MC puts it into words like "at that time we didn't know......" , "If I knew then what I know now...." "I wish time had stopped at that moment because what is to come...."

I don't know, but I have the impression that Jack's interest is completely shifted from Yuri - who he considers only as a girl with a good perfume - to Melissa, since he too is practically chasing her so much that he's joining a hunting competition for human nobles.

Of course, the interest at the moment is just antagonistic, but...
thumb_thats-suspicious-when-lifes-been-treating-you-a-little-bit-3727933.png

P.S. F for Monica.

Fed-Kun's army
God I hope Ian isn't being chill now for some stupid reason, much prefer he just becomes a right proper lad that doesn't interfere with Melissa, Yuri, and Nine's relationship

Fed-Kun's army
The rabbit incident was enough, destroy jake gun was a dick move, and yeah it's an accident but man, I wouldn't forgive my sister anytime soon if she destroyed something precious to me.

Poor Jake and rip Monica hahah.
And the God-- lol.
Oh Ian kinda sus.
Thank you for the update!!♡

Damn I am genuinely hopping that Ian has a change of heart even just a little bit

@newboi she was holding the gun. If you look closely in one of the panels, you can see the lower end of the gun before she smashed it at Jake’s head.

@kowoyoshi my big sister punched me in the face and then ripped pages out of my favorite book a few years ago. I'm 0% mad because family conflict happens

Users who are viewing this thread