Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Aggregator gang
ye character development at chapter 46 :D
I actually feel jake, like if that happened to my laptop...

@Not_this_again ikr fucking character development is nice, tho still holding on his shitty past actions in hand
my theory of the harder stuff in the future: either Jack is gonna be the annoying one since Yuri's healing, or the rich boi comes back with a stupid petty vengeance plan, as Melissa is trying to buy a new gun from the market

Whoooooooa the prince is maturing hahahaha never thought i’d see the day he’d start growing up

Dex-chan lover
@QuickWisp99 : It does feel like a 'muscle brain guy (Jack) fall in love with a girl who take care of him (Yuri)' that leads into him declaring a duel against Melissa for Yuri after he realize how Yuri look at Melissa.

Group Leader
My guess: He got some special power, which he thought he could use to beat Melissa, and it's about to go haywire and/or turn out to be a demon which attacks Yuri.

I just realised that melissa and ian kinda look like relatives cause of their eyes and skin tone. Thank goodness he is not the main love interest lmaoo

Did she break Ian out of his cursed need to follow the story?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, the brother and wolf deserved it.

For a second, I thought it was Nine who sent that fool flying.

Ok, gotta be honest here, i really hate when an author pulls that "At that time, I didn't know things were going to be even worse" shit. It's a bit overused, especially in this genre. I prefere the "show don't tell" approach.

@Khulmach Right? It feels like a cheap way to build anticipation. But oh well I'm still excited! The translation of this series is beyond top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread