Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
do we have a cleaned version of that yuri close up I Wanna hang that shit on my walls. like all of them.

Dex-chan lover
@trimutius i think its actually more along the lines of a crazy groundhog day sort of thing, and when she tries to do something different the gets repremended by the goddess (or writter or her innerself or something idk).

I wasn't expecting Yuri to be aware of plot. This is interesting...

Thanks for the update! ☺️

I didn't expect this to get so sad. Yuri's been stuck there repeating the same story over and over again? 😭

Nine's just gonna rip his brother into shreds as soon as he sees him 'cuz he's been training in secret all this time to protect Melissa. The End.

It's been a while they were hinting for the Yuri possibility, but I wish they won't go too far as I hardly support it. However, I appreciate the novelty of the path and I admit it is very refreshing to see something new in those shojo-game-simulation comics.
I wasn't expecting Yuri to be awre of the plot either...in this way. I thought she was reincarnated like Melissa, but again this little twist is interesting, as it leads us to the question of why is she aware of it but not the others (yes cuz she's the MC but all the others are also so that doesn't explain everything), when did it start and how many times did it replay? She seems to be hinting this is not the first time she lets herself follow the plot, did she already make all the routes maybe? And now she is the Melissa route? Or the Harem one?
And who is that phantom? (Well obviously the villain, but why when where how who...)

Dex-chan lover
I hope yuri gets a happy ending. Even if it is going the harem ending with both yuri and Nine I don't mind. But please I hope it doesn't end up being a queerbait.

so yuri is aware that she's part of the story but it seems that she wasnt a reincarnator like melissa 🤔

i actually ship her and melissa, i hope she got actual happy ending that wasnt a cliche

All people on deck, on people on deck. A Yuri path has been detected, I repeat, a Yuri path has been detected.
All crew members are awaited to their post to see how the fuck is this gonna go.

This is your captain speaking, and as of now, this might be the first yuri story I will like in all my years of manga/manwha reading.
Yona blesses us all

Users who are viewing this thread