Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

i loved this story but i hate to say I'm disappointed with it. this is just my rant so i don't care if you disagree or not i just want to get my frustrations out. i liked how unique this story was in the beginning however when i learned the end game i lost a lot of respect for it.

i hate how many coincidences there are for nine to be relevant to the plot. you're telling me that just when the MC decided on a plan she found an attractive, young, and needing guy in the dark ally just then and there, had the MC been just a day to late or early he would be dead, but fine for the story sake lets consider it. despite being hurt by every guy she knows in this world she just trusts he will do his job, shocker he runs away half way through his job and the MC just lets it go. fine lets say she expects no less from guy now, wouldn't she feel something.

then we have this chapter that just forces nine to be relevant to the plot again, up to now we have had little to no hints that he had more secrets or back story other than he was the weakest in his clan and was expelled. now all of a sudden you are telling me that he has a twin brother that just so happens to be the main bad guy of the story like come on.

you have an MC that has been hurt by every guy in the story (isn't she just a little put off in trusting someone after what the prince did to her with the invites to show off his love affair) and yuri who despises the male leads of the story she has to follow. i don't like shipping characters when there is no motivation for it but in this case i don't understand how there could be any other option. i find it so unfortunate that this story that was so unique will end in the most boring and cliché way possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Me, saying to myself: Melissa has two(2) hands.

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
I cant choose. Nine or Yuri. I was initially with Nine but........sigh...ive been reading a lot of yuri lately so im kinda shifting.
except i already know what happens. theres no yuri tag on this after all.

Users who are viewing this thread